FULLY SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL
Mobil Super™ 3000 engine oil series are synthetic and engineered to deliver outstanding protection.
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 is a high performance, low ash engine oil designed to help prolong engine life and maintain the efficiency of the exhaust emission reduction systems in both diesel and gasoline powered passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and vans.
This product is recommended for use in Mercedes vehicles and a wide range of European cars and light-duty commercial vehicles with oil specifications built on the ACEA C3 and/or API SN industry baseline.
Features and Benefits
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 helps to maintain the efficiency of the exhaust emission reduction systems in both diesel and gasoline vehicles.
• Permits extended operation at elevated temperatures without oxidative oil thickening and oil breakdown.
• Provides excellent fluidity at low temperatures allowing easy winter starting and rapid oil circulation around the engine.
• Long term engine protection from wear and sludge and deposit build-up
• Suitable for use in both gasoline and diesel engine passenger car and light commercial vehicles
Mobil Super 3000 x1 Formula FE 5W-30 is recommended if you regularly experience demanding conditions where it can help combat the damage caused by frequent high engine stress.
• Mobil Super 3000 x1 Formula FE 5W-30 can be used in a variety of gasoline and diesel automobiles, light trucks and vans designed for use of a low viscosity (HTHS) motor oil.
• Mobil Super 3000 x1 Formula FE 5W-30 is intended primarily to meet the requirements of Ford in all engines requiring WSS-M2C913-D / C and is
also suitable for use in Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles where the viscosity and quality claims are appropriate.
Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.